McGill University is considered to be one of Canada’s most popular medical doctoral institutions that annually attract international students from more than 149 different nations. With more than 399 programs across 50 research facilities, McGill University offers undergraduate and postgraduate classes in diverse fields such as business analytics, biomedical engineering, chemistry, architecture, anthropology and chemical engineering.
McGill is internationally renowned for the outstanding academic excellence of its education and research programs. Nobel laureate Ernest Rutherford’s research on the subject of the nature of radioactivity has been performed at McGill as continuing a legacy of tradition of innovation on its campuses which features the development of the artificial blood cell and Plexiglas. At McGill today, researchers and professors are developing the new domain of epigenetics, building new energy systems from plants, and leading the way in every imaginable human achievement.
- Host University: McGill University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: Masters and Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$ – 10,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: December of every year;
The McCall MacBain Scholarships are now available for Master, Undergraduate and International Students in the fields of: Medicine, Arts, Dentistry, Architecture, Theology, Business Administration, Law, Education, Urban Planning, Engineering, Occupational Therapy, Information Systems, Physical Therapy, Music, Public Policy, Management, Science, Science Applied, and Social Work.
The McCall MacBain Award is a comprehensive graduate scholarship that is designed to support students with the guidance, inter-disciplinary knowledge and the worldwide environment that they will require to make an impact on the world.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship provides 20 full bursaries that will be awarded throughout Canada. Nearly 60 additional scholarships of $5,000 or $10,000 will each be available as part of the application procedure.
- Students must be Canadian residents, permanent citizens or refugees in Canada;
- Applicants must be holders of a Bachelor’s degree or be in the process of graduating by August 2022 ;
- Applicants must be pursuing admission in the autumn of 2022 to a full-time qualifying master’s or professional program at McGill University.
- The McCall MacBain Fellowship program is open from June to September 2021 for applicants who are scheduled to begin a program in the autumn of 2022 ;
- Applicants are also required to submit an application directly to McGill for a minimum of one full-time master’s or professional program that is eligible for admission in the summer or autumn of 2022. They will be required to complete their application by the program deadline or no later than the middle of December 2021 if they are successful in the final selection interviews.