The University of McGill in Canada is offering financial aids in the form of scholarship awards to international students who are applying to study in the school this year. The university is providing the McCall MacBain scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students who accept an offer of admission for a bachelor or master degree program.
The scholarship is aimed at attracting more Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or refugee status students to McGill University and at the same time provide students with mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and the global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world.
RECOMMENDED: USA Visa, Australia & Canada Visa Lottery Process
Host Institution and Country:
McGill University, Canada
Scholarship Sponsored by:
Managing Bodies at McGill University
Level/Field of Study or Subject:
Bachelor and Master Degree courses at the university:
- Business Administration
- Information Systems
- Public Policy
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Urban Planning
- MA (Arts),
- MArch (Architecture),
- MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning),
- MBA (Business Administration),
- MEd (Education),
- MEng (Engineering),
- MISt (Information Studies),
- MM (Management),
- MMus (Music),
- MPP (Public Policy),
- MSc (Science),
- MScA (Science, Applied),
- MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy),
- MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy),
- MSW (Social Work),
- MUP (Urban Planning),
- LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology).
- BCL/JD (Law),
- DMD (Dentistry),
- MDCM (Medicine)
Number of Scholarships Available:
- Over 80 scholarships will be offered to students with Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status.
Winners of this scholarship will receive awards worth $5,000 or $10,000 each.
The scholarship is open to only
- Applicants should first obtain and accept an offer of admission at McGill University
- Applicants applying for a bachelor or master degree program at McGill University will be considered for this scholarship
- Applicants Must also demonstrate excellent academic performance and possess the ability to do a proper research
- Applicants must have Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada.
- Applicants must ensure they provide all the required documents such as the Scholarship application form, McGill University Online Application Form, Certificate of highest degree attained, a transcript, two recommendation letters, a language test result, and so on.
Target Group: Applicants who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or those with refugee status.
Application Deadline: Shown on the Scholarship page.
How to Apply:
- The first step to apply for this scholarship is to first secure admission at McGill at one of the selected fields of study.
- The scholarship is open from June to September each year for the fall semester.
- You must also apply directly to McGill for at least one eligible full-time master’s or professional program for the Summer/Fall admission of the next year. You’ll need to apply by the program deadline or by mid-December at the latest if you are selected for final interviews.
Applicants who meet the requirements for this scholarship can submit a formal application through their website. You can click the apply now button to visit the scholarship page.