Brief Description: This grant/scholarship aims to provide assistance for postgraduates whose research focuses on neglected topics of study, broadly construed, within their disciplines. The scholarships are open to every discipline and are awarded three times per year: December, April, and August. It is a Golden chance for international students to get educational funds.
Host Institution and Country:
RECOMMENDED: USA Visa, Australia & Canada Visa Lottery Process
Level/Field of Study:
Master’s and Doctoral
This funding program will grant the award of up to $750, $2,500, and $500 for qualified students.
- All students from all parts of the world are eligible to apply.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Only students applying for a master’s or doctoral degree program at any university in Canada are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- You are also required to submit a copy of a recent language test preferably the English Language.
Target Group or Country:
International students applying for MSc International Entrepreneurship course
The scholarships are open to every discipline and are awarded three times per year: December, April, and August
How to Apply
The first step to apply is to fill and submit a completed application form which you can get here
- You are to submit with supporting documents such as copies of your CV and application form which must be submitted early before the deadline.
- If you are interested in this scholarship award, you must apply early, you should visit the official website for this scholarship (link is found below) for more detailed information about this scholarship.
Scholarship Website and Application link(s): APPLY NOW