Popularly known as Ivey, the Ivey Business School is part of the University of Western Ontario’s School of Business, based in London, Ontario, Canada. It is recognized for having created the country’s first MBA and PhD program in business.
The university offers undergraduate, MBA, MSc, MFE and PhD programs on a full-time basis as well as two education facilities in Toronto and Hong Kong for its EMBA and Executive Education programs.
The MBA program is a two-year second entrance program which accepts students after successfully concluding two years of undergraduate study at an accredited university in any of its faculties. Ivey first-year students, known as MBA1, are usually in their third year of university.
The Ivey Global Leader Award rewards top nominees that have successfully shown potential for leadership in their past experience and that will make precious international opportunities in the school community. The school offers a total of 10 Ivey Global Leader Awards valued at $50,000 Canadian dollars per award.
- Host University: Ivey Business School;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: Masters Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 50,000$;
- Subjects available: Business Management and Business Administration;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: April 04, 2022.
The Ivey Global Leader Award is available for International Students who wish to continu their studies in Masters (in the fields of Business Administration and Business Management) at the Ivey Business School.
Students are required to be resident in Africa, Asia, Europe, South America or the Caribbean and to have been born outside of Canada upon application. They must also be able to satisfy academic admissions requirements and perform well in entrance interviews. Successful candidates are selected by the Acceptance Board.
Every selected candidate will be granted a scholarship of $50,000 to cover the cost of their studies.
Required support documents:
- Informal academic statements from all institutions of higher education. A copy of the official or confirmed transcripts is requested if an applicant is offered admission;
- GMAT Mark: Indicate Ivey with the code CMB-MG-18 or GRE Mark: Indicate Ivey with the code 0292 ;
- The GMAT certification will be removed for candidates that successfully complete all three levels of the CFA certification;
- Curriculum vitae showing a minimum of two years of full-time professional work experience;
- TOEFL or IELTS Test Score;
- Two business credentials.
- Applicants are required to obtain an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- To be admitted, candidates are required to complete all of the conditions of admission of the school.
- Language Conditions: Applicants must be able to communicate in both written and spoken English.
Candidates must be admitted to the university’s MBA program in order to be accepted for consideration. Then, they can proceed to fill out an online application form for this scholarship.