Brock University is ranked among the best universities that offer high-quality education in Canada. Located in the historic Niagara Region, Brock delivers the best of a fresh, innovative university experience in a safe, secure, community-centred city surrounded by magnificent nature.
Brock University is known as a public research university and is a part of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. It has a large selection of undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as professional certifications, with over 19,000 students across seven separate departments.
Brock University is not just a regular school, but a whole campus with many clubs, sports choices and a variety of activities for students.
Brock includes 12 positions as Canada Research Chairs and another nine members of faculty have been awarded the 3M Teaching Fellowship Award, unique Canadian teaching excellence and leadership in education award.
- Host University: Brock University;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Undergraduate;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
- Available Subjects: All Subjects.
- Scholarship Worth: 1,000$- 4,000$;
- Application Deadline: Mid-December.
- The Scholarship of Emerging Market Entrance at the Brock University is available for the selected Countries and it is open for the undergraduate Student in all Subjects at the Brock University.
- Requested Nationalities: Students who are from: Nepal, Mexico, Bangladesh, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Egypt, Malaysia, Kenya, Costa Rica, Vietnam, Brunei, Bhutan, Curacao, Thailand, Ukraine, Turkey, Pakistan, Colombia, Sri Lanka, Mauritius; are eligible to apply on this Scholarship.
- Brock University offers a grant award between $1,000 and $4,000 available to the student in the first year of study.
To be admitted, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- IELTS – 6.5 in general, no band below 6.0 ;
- TOEFL (destination code: 0895) – 88 in general, with a minimum of 21 oral and 21 written;
- CAEL – total 70, no other score below 60 ;
- PTE 58 ;
- YELT – general category of 1 or 2 ;
- Students must have an International Baccalaureate degree where English has been the primary language of education;
- Students must have at least three years full-time studies with English being the principal language, and having obtained grades in English as well as acceptable marks in the secondary school social sciences and humanities courses;
- IELP Level 5 Completed Level 5 of the Brock Intensive English Language Program;
- at Least 176 points at the CAE Level A1 Advanced;
- At least 176 points at the CPE Level C2 Proficiency.
Candidates should present their undergraduate degree at the university to join the program.